The application for a temporary handicapped placard can be obtained by clicking on the link below. You must fill it out, have your doctor sign it and bring payment into our Records Department.


Click here for:  Temporary HC Placard Form


For a permanent placard, you must visit the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission website,



Follow us: